Monday, September 11, 2006

I want to be a dietitian when I grow up

Okay, so it's back to school with me. I am studying human anatomy and chemistry. Little did I know that a 7 year break from college would make it incredibly difficult for me to remember algebra! Without that skill, college chemistry is kicking my butt. It's coming back (slowly). Believe it or not, I used to get As in Algebra. Now I can scarcely recall the order of operations. Oh it's a sad.
But I am gobbling up all the information of the human anatomy, and I (rather dorky) look forward to learning about the digestive system next semester.

When I finish up with 3 semesters of Chemistry (okay...could take me longer) then I FINALLY get to plunge forward to the Dietetic program. WooHoo.
So, a few years from now I can continue to give people my unsolicited healthy eating advice, but I'll have credentials to back it up! LOL Without that title, I am just another one of those crazy ladies.

So, if you are in the area and you want to talk gluten, gut flora, the autism food connection, or anything juicy of that nature, look me up. I'll be the one sipping tea and studying vigorously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home